Chief Executive Officer
- Charlie is a skilled and experienced executive with a successful track record of growing multiple U.S. early stage healthcare and hospital technology firms into thriving and valuable companies. Charlie's deep domain expertise in medical device and cloud-based technology has led to multiple exits that provided exceptional shareholder value.
- He also directly led the recruitment of over $200M of financial investment which supported business transitions from technology innovation to profitable commercialization. In his previous role, Charlie headed Sotera Wireless' U.S. sales and marketing. Following Foxconn's investment in Sotera Wireless, Charlie joined Foxconn, leading the Health Technology and Business Group's U.S. entry and expansion.
- Charlie earned his bachelor's degree in communication from Florida State University.
- Languages: English, Spanish
Chief Analytics and Science Officer
- Gary is a practitioner and knowledge authority in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Mining. Prior to Foxconn, Gary worked as a principal scientist, lead data miner, director, and founder at his various professional data mining career serving organizations in financial, telecommunication, agriculture and environmental industries.
- Gary earned a PhD in Computer Science from Oklahoma State University with research focused on artificial neural networks and fuzzy logic systems. He co-authored two patents on computer systems and methods for selecting seed varieties and on analytical models detecting money laundering.
- Languages: English, Mandarin Chinese
Vice President of Business Development
- Kristie is a global healthcare and medical device business development and marketing executive. With a customer-centric focus, she has a proven track record of creating long-term value from markets and relationships.
- In previous roles, she led an intellectual property licensing and product development strategic alliance for global sales and distribution of hospital-based medical devices; served as a corporate business development liaison and governmental affairs official within the state of Wisconsin Executive branch, and successfully sold and marketed $1 billion Zyrtec®drug and other commercial products with world-class pharmaceutical strategic partners.She has extensive business travel experience within Europe, Asia and the Americas.
- Kristie earned a bachelor's degree in Bacteriology and a healthcare-focused MBA in 2016, both from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Languages: English, French